Tiger Woods forum

• General
    • ROUND TWO @ AUGUSTA - GO GET EM TIGER
  • 4/6/12

Only 8!!
Let's admit he played like it was the putt putt invitational ... lol

Wow

• 4/6/12
WE GOT THIS!!!!!  I get more tired from the frustration of the negative posters who come on the forum on days like this than I do watching Tiger play.  At least I know he can correct it --- we can't seem to get rid of them.  Have a nice evening... Hopefully we'll talkk tomorrow and it will be a happier day!
  • 4/6/12
interview  he is talking
  • 4/6/12
Lets see what happens tomorrow!!..Ya never know:)))..
  • 4/6/12
He is being interviewed now.  Amazes me how he can remember every single hole and what he did.  He knows what he has to do tomorrow and Sunday.
  • To: All
  • 4/6/12
he can do this.  LOL  go tiger!
  • 4/6/12
Yeh just seen a bit of it now..
  • 4/6/12
A friend called me. He bet me $20 that Tiger pulls a sickie and quits.  He says Tiger will mysteriously have an injury  sometime tomorrow.
  • 4/6/12
looks like tiger will be paired with charl
  • 4/6/12
Tiger may be playing with the World's #1 tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!  He's +4!!!!!!!
  • 4/6/12
shoot why didn't you bet a steak dinner?  lOLOLOL  too bad he loses
  • 4/6/12
Big fan of Charl here..Should be a good group to watch HOPEFULLY!!!:)))...
  • 4/6/12

Look guys...Tiger will get it back tomorrow...the pressure is off and mark my word  one birdie, and an eagle and his is even and only 5 shots back...and he will make a run....I am predicting that Tiger will be at -6 tomorrow...mark my word...he will be within reach at the end of the day on sat....

you can't luck up and win at bayhill....I think he was trying to hard...and his swing is off by a bit...just enough to cause trouble...he will have an early tee time and will move up the board...

trust me...-6 by tomorrow at 18...

• 4/6/12
Oh .... Tiger may be playing with Graeme McDowell tomorrow!!!!! He's +3 too!!!!  Dejavu anybody??????
  • 4/6/12

Yeah, I was thinking that too......

Did you hear Faldo's comment.....Tiger could still pull off a win :-)))  Love it!!

• 4/6/12
Could be Charl or Luuuke so???..
  • 4/6/12
all these guys are on the gravy boat and are playing games with us, wake up peeps ;)
  • 4/6/12
He argued Tiger quit  a month ago and he will quit tomorrow.
  • 4/6/12
OK ,now that Tiger got his bad round out of the way, the next two will be magnificent!!
  • 4/6/12
will he be on the range here soon?