• Welcome Guest
Tiger Woods forum

• General
    • VOTE TO BAN "THE WHITE BELT" FROM TIGER'S WARDROBE (LOL)
  • 1/28/12

After watching the last part of Tiger's third round in Abu Dhabi today, I am beginning to think Tiger may continue to wear the white belt as a good luck charm.      :)  

• 1/28/12
I never thought of Tiger as being superstitious, but you may be right. He did look good today regardless. And played pretty darn good, too. lol Felt bad for Rory--some serious mistakes the last two rounds. He is a big boy, he will get past it though. I am anxious to see our Tiger lift the trophy tomorrow afternoon. Won't his face be especially gorgeous!!!!!
  • To: All
  • 1/28/12

the white belt will be a regular part of the wardrobe. not sure what other color belt he should be wearing with white shoes...

white pants...not likely.

• 1/28/12
Did you happen to notice that Rory also had a white belt on today!!!!!
  • 1/28/12
I don't pay much attention to Rory but when I do notice him, I noticed he's always dressed like a delivery man.
Message 17235.89 was deleted
  • 1/28/12
Well, I can see from the post you got back that the Trolls are coming in!!!!  Tiger's winning so we have to expect them!!!!!  Loved your description though - did notice that he and Tiger seem to have gotten along pretty well - saw some interaction where there was laughter and smiling going on.  Also noticed that the better Tiger played the worse Rory played.  Am keeping my fingers, toes and eyes crossed that Tiger can keep up the momentum tomorrow (he can even wear a white belt if he wants - I could care less!) - Just win the tournament!
Messages 17235.91 through 17235.93 were deleted
  • 1/28/12
I'll deal with the white belt in the interim if he can be consistent. I don't dislike Rory. I just don't root for him. He's got a cockiness about him but, the same people who criticize Tiger for being arrogant will find Rory's cockiness endearing but, such as life.

Adds another screen name to my ignore list.
Message 17235.95 was deleted
  • 1/28/12
I have a can of black spray paint for the shoes. But I kind-a like the shoes.

:-))

• 1/28/12
Did you notice one of the other players throw his club on the ground after a bad shot?  I don't know who it was -- however, the commentators laughed about it!!!!!  If Tiger did that they'd have been all over him.
  • 1/28/12
Charl Schwartzel was one of them ,and I think Paul Lourie (not sure if correct spelling) was another..
  • 1/28/12

i like Schwartzel for no other reason than he wears TW apparel.

he was wearing a TW shirt when he won the Masters and was wearing a TW shirt just a couple days ago with a vest over it (Round 1).

• 1/28/12

VONAMES,

NOOOOOOO . . . NOOOOOOO . . . NOOOOOO  !!

Don't say those words ("white belt becomes a good luck charm for Tiger") . . .

BITE > YOUR >TONGUE,  BUDDY !

LOL,

eyeofthetiger

• 1/28/12
Yep, Charl Schwartzel was the one I saw do it. Turned out it wasn't a bad shot, 10 - 12 feet from the pin I believe.

The laughter would not have been heard if it was 'you know' or any other American.

Edited 1/28/12   by  Paul_Sr
  • 1/28/12

OSUBSS1,

Good Lord . . .

YOU'RE JUST FULL OF BAD NEWS (about that crazy white belt) . . . !

LOL,

eyeofthetiger

Edited 1/28/12   by  EYEOFTHETIGERmsgee
  • 1/28/12

B18T,

LAUGHING (again) here, girl . . .

You are spot-on (about Rory Mac).

Poor thing, (he thinks he stylin').

LOL,

eyeofthetiger