• Welcome Guest
Tiger Woods forum

• 4/5/12
Obviously the troll wants to take over this thread too.
  • 4/5/12
What's wrong with you. These are amusing Tweets.
  • 4/5/12

Henrik Stenson makes a snowman on the final hole. And yes, Augusta National policy says it must be a snowman, not a snowwoman.

• 4/5/12

Stenson, who led all day, makes quad on 18 despite no penalty, no lost ball, no water, no bunker. I couldn’t do that with my arm in a sling.

• 4/5/12
LOLOLOLOL.  

More magic tweets.
  • 4/5/12
Paul. I thought we had exclusive rights to this thread (LOL).
  • 4/5/12
Nothing is safe
  • 4/5/12
It's OK Summer. I don't do the Tweet thing, but I come it to laugh at the ones Paul posts.  Side-splitting stuff. He must spend hours wading through them to select the best.

They really are a tonic. :)

• 4/5/12
Paul. That's life. All good things must come to an end. It was fun while it lasted.
  • To: All
  • 4/5/12

Recent books about Tiger Woods have been titled "The Big Miss" and "Unplayable." A few of the former led to a few of the latter today.

• 4/5/12
Don't be like that Paul. The Tweets are mostly hilarious.
  • 4/5/12

Luke Donald mystery solved. From : When scorecard was faxed, a 5 on fifth hole looked like a 3. No issue, no DQ. Just the fax.

To answer the question: No, I have no idea why they're faxing scorecards. Gee, if only there was some CEO from IBM around here to help..

Luke Donald's official score finally changed on real time scoring. Was listed at +1, 73. Now listed at +3, 75. Situation over.

If Louis Oosthuizen pronounces his name WESTHUIZEN, does that mean Lee Westwood pronounces his name OOSTWOOD?

• 4/5/12

Funniest scene of the day: Leaving the grounds at Augusta National, just saw a greencoat driving through the gate... in a beat-up old car.

• 4/5/12
Another gem. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Wonderful stuff Paul.
  • 4/6/12

Fred Couples and Rory McIlroy are tied for the lead. They're separated by three decades. Rory is so young that Fred has girlfriends his age.

• 4/6/12
LOLOLOLOL.

Another gem Paul. . You are the best.