• Welcome Guest
Tiger Woods forum

• 3/24/12
We women never forget.......we just get even!!!!!!!
  • 3/24/12
Thanx, Will keep posting photo's no matter how much trouble I get into.  LOL
  • 3/24/12
@ We women never forget.......we just get even!!!!!!!

LOL

I learned that from my 1st wife.
  • 3/24/12
Ha ha ha.... how many wife do you have????
  • 3/24/12
ONE at a time
  • 3/24/12
With the 2nd one now.
  • 3/24/12
I just knew you'd say that!!lol..
  • 3/24/12
Hahahahaha
  • To: All
  • 3/24/12

Muktech:

I saw it on golf channel and was not surprised.    Tiger wants his 7th win so bad @ Bay Hill.   

I want to see one of two scenarios tomorrow to finish out the 2012 Arnold Palmer Invitational. 

Tiger goes out and beats the field by 5 shots.       Or

There is a 3 man playoff and Tiger makes a biridie putt for the win @ the third playoff hole. 

Regardless, the final round will be exciting & better drama than March Madness!!!    

Be back tomorrow---   good evening Club Tiger Land.

P.S.   It would be great to see Mom, Sam and Charlie @ the 18th with Arnie waiting for Tiger after Win No. 72.

• 3/24/12
Of course he does. With the Masters two weeks away, this is a good test for him to see how the swing holds up under pressure in the final round of a regular pga tour event.
  • To: All
  • 3/24/12
Life is tough for a fan.  To reduce stress I am eating a popsicle.

Edited 3/24/12   by  15thMajorWin
  • 3/24/12
I would ask for one, but I'm too intimidated to ask you!!!
  • 3/24/12

HEY KUKI,

HOW EXCITING for you to see Tiger play live !

In my opinion . . .

EYE think calling Tiger "Eldrick" would cause him to become defensive.  Although that is his birth name; he spent his entire life answering affectionately to the name "Tiger"; however, to suddenly hear someone shout "Eldrick" would seemingly cause him to question your motives (after everything that has happened over the past two years). 

Remember, some of the TROLLS on this site call him "Eldrick" each time they refer to him; as well as certain sportswriters that obviously have contempt for him.

Stick with the name "TIGER"; and try to find other creative ways to get his attention.

eyeofthetiger

• 3/24/12
Does that mean you are less confident verbally or there is another underlying reason?

Edited 3/24/12   by  15thMajorWin
  • 3/24/12

I'm just intimidated by you!!!
What flavor is it? Lol

I feell under valued!!!

Edited 3/24/12   by  missygirl
  • 3/24/12

Funny stuff, Missygirl (LOL) . . .

eyeofthetiger

• 3/24/12
I actually had a grape popsicle earlier! Lol
  • 3/24/12
LOL.  Thank you for playing along.  Now I am ready for more exciting golf tomorrow.
  • 3/24/12

you can have all the popcicles you can find......but send all those Dove Bars to me :-))))

• 3/24/12

Me too!!

Can't wait for Tiger to win this....
Woooohoooo