• Welcome Guest
Tiger Woods forum

• General
    • Tiger's 2nd @ WGC- ACCENTURE!
  • 2/23/12
honestly, johnny.

someone goes off on you everytime you displease them.

and you don't know what you would do about it?

• 2/23/12

I agree. I mean he made it further then last year. Further then the "world number one". He hit great shots and did make some putts. People forget that Tiger did lose this tournament before. All the trolls will go back into hiding soon.

GO TIGER!!

• 2/23/12
TT,

the trolls truly have no purpose in life.

they only come to make trouble.
the more trouble the merrier. 
makes no sense at all.

and some of them are actually women
who feel rejected by Tiger.

who knows why?

lol !!!

some of these women imagine that
if they can chase certain people off
the Tiger board then they will have
a chance with him.

very sad and pitiful.

lol !!!

• 2/23/12
LOL! That's privacy the case. Why they would feel rejected I dont know. Maybe that's even the guys problem. Their wives wish they were with Tiger instead. Lol.
  • 2/23/12
TT,

truly,

they are sad lonely people.

both the guys and the gals.

and i doubt they would

benefit from reading

How To Win Friends and Influence People.

pretty sad when you think about it.

:-)

Edited 2/23/12   by  underpartoday
  • To: All
  • 2/23/12

So, match play 2012 in the desert of Arizona is over after only the second round for Tiger.    That's the way it is on Thursday Feb. 23rd.    Tiger has left the building.  :)     I am not sad or disappointed because match play is what it is.     Tiger had chances today right down to the 18th.   We can all speculate about what would have happened if only Tiger had made his last short putt at the 18th.  I am staying positive and I know at least Tiger did not loose by a truly embarrassing score of say 9 & 8 like he defeated Stephen Ames years ago.

The song goes "dust yourself off and start all over again".    Onward to the Honda Classic.

Go Tiger Go

So, you will not hold the Walter Hagen Cup Sunday.

I do not see the problem.    Why?

Because, come Sunday, I won't be holding the Cup either.       lol

• 2/23/12
LOL...
  • 2/23/12

Tiger hasnt advanced past the 2nd in his last 3 starts here so it's not a crisis. Even if Tiger had made that putt there is still no guarantee that he would've won. As Tiger would say it is what it is and life goes forward. Tiger barely lost and held in there until the end. I'm glad he hung in when things just werent going his way. And I'm sorry there are truly some losers in this world who just attack Tiger and say the same old garbage. I truly hope they get a life and a hobby. Hopefully they will never come back but we all know they will. Oh well. Let them talk to themselves.

GO TIGER!!

• 2/23/12

It is, what it is for Club Tiger.  

Tiger Woods will always have a target on his back.   

Trolls come & they leave but some will always come forth.       :( 

• 2/23/12
Sadly yes. It's just pathetic that they act like Tiger losing is a personal affront to them. The only person who it hurts is Tiger and to a lesser extent his fans. But true fans will always be there.
  • 2/23/12

TTF's will be watching Tiger next week @ the Honda Classic and the following week too.    I truly wanted to see Tiger play until the 3rd round in Arizona but he did not do it.  But as Tiger once said " Life moves forward."  Indeed for Tiger and for his fans too.     :)

Now with Tiger gone from match play, my time watching is over.     

IMO, the golfer now to watch is Martin Kaymer.   

Message 17603.509 was deleted
  • 2/23/12

Two of my picks are left, and they face each other on 3rd round .... Steve Stricker and Hunter Mahan!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY , STRICKS!!!! 

• 2/23/12
Stricks is my only pick left!!! Happy Birthday, Steve!!!!
  • 2/23/12
I have Stricks and Peter Hanson for my last two. Not here but on Golfweeks Match Play Challenge.

Go Stricks and Happy Birthday

• 2/24/12
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STRICKS!!!
All the Best to You!!!

i have three picks left.

Stricker, Watney and Kuch!!

Go All of My Picks!!!

lol !!!

:-)

Message 17603.514 was deleted