• General
    • ROUND TWO @ AUGUSTA - GO GET EM TIGER
  • 4/6/12
  • kuki

Morning

go tiger

• 4/6/12
  • kuki
they are watching or texting. rory has par 5 coming.
  • 4/6/12
  • kuki
How do you open jason sobles blog?
  • To: All
  • 4/6/12
  • kuki
Phils group is in amens corner on masters.com
  • 4/6/12
Morning KUKI. Got a college nutrition class from one till two fifteen here (nebraska). Will check updates before and after class via my iphone masters app. Once I get home I will be watching on tv and I should be able to stop in club tiger from time to time. Anything else they are saying about his swing? I would like to shoot 5 - 7 under today and be right there.
  • 4/6/12
  • kuki

Morning

learning nutrition,

good for you.

SEE YA

• 4/6/12
golf channel now showing tiger on the range still working on his swing :(
  • 4/6/12
  • kuki

THEY ARE SHOWING TIGER ON THE PRACTICE RANGE.

• 4/6/12
  • kuki
cHAMBLEE IS AT IT AGAIN
  • 4/6/12
What is Chamblee saying... he is jealous of TW's success I guess :-)
  • 4/6/12
  • kuki

HE SAYS ITS SAD TO SEE HIM PRACTICING, HIS DOWN, AND BACK SWINGS ,

IT'S LIKE MICHAEL JORDAN SAYS BEFORE BIG NBA GAME, LET ME GO FIX MY BASKET BALL PROBLEM.

THEY SAW RORY PROGRESSING AND IT ALL STARTS ALL OVER AGAIN

• 4/6/12
Watching the groups on masters.com, looks like the wind is picking up. They said it will be stronger this afternoon.  Anyone hear about rain?  looks like Tiger is going to have to make a move in some weather issues.
  • 4/6/12

Chamblee still doesn't get it......he thinks it's sad that Foley comes out to remind him to keep his elbow in yet Chamblee can't see it, problem it Brandle........he's trying to SAVE his KNEE!  You quit playing yourself in 1999.....never asked why?  What an idiot....just because he is an athlete, as you say, doesn't mean he doesn't have a brain that understands the physics and biomechanics......trouble is - YOU DIDN"T and saw Tiger ruin what little career you had!  What CBS sees in Chamblee I'll never understand.......Mickelson is in almost every sentence and honestly Chamblee, there never has been a rivalry.  Can you figure that one out. 

GOOD MORNING TTF'S, JUST WATCHED CHAMBLEE EVISCERATE TIGER AGAIN, THAT IT IS SAD THAT TW HAS BECOME SO MECHANICAL......HE'S STILL WORKING ON THE REBUILDING AND NOBILO IS JUST SAYING THAT YOU DO HAVE TO BE MECHANICAL TO GET BACK THERE.  AMAZING NOBILO DOESN'T INCLUDE THAT SUPPOSED RIVALRY IN EVERYSENTENCE BUT JUST TALKS ABOUT THE SWING! 

WELL, NOW THAT I'M OVER MY RANT AND I APOLOGIZE TTF'S.......PEOPLE ARE JUST MAKING 3 OR 4 MOVES UP.....LET'S SUPPORT TIGER FOR MORE!

• 4/6/12
exactly.... they want TW to fail sooo bad... it is not going to happen.... they want Rory to be the king.... it is sad, since they call themselves Americans, yet root for an Irish guy...only in America...
  • 4/6/12
does anyone know if Tiger is in one of the featured groups this afternoon on Masters.com
  • 4/6/12
  • kuki

PADDY

I LOVE YOU

YOU'VE NAILED IT

I WANT CHAMBLEE TO READ IT AND GET CHOKED

I DIDN'T KNOW HE EVER PLAYED

I THOUGHT HE WAS ALWAYS A JOURNALIST.

• 4/6/12
YEAH.....HE'S NO ROCKET SCIENTIST, WANTS TIGER TO JUST USE HIS ATHLETIC ABILITY LIKE IN 2000.  WELL, GUESS WHAT CHAMBLEE, IT ISN'T 2000 AND TW HAS HAD 4 SURGERIES, HE UNDERSTANDS THE BIOMECHANICS OF THE SWING UNLIKE YOU AND IS TRYING TO SAVE HIS KNEE.  HE WON BAYHILL BUT HE STILL IS FIGURING IT OUT, ONE TOURNAMENT DOES NOT MAKE A RUN.......CHAMBLEE IS AT GOLF DIGEST NOW, UNABLE TO REACH HIM AT TGC BUT I'M SURE HE CAN BE AT GOLF DIGEST......MAYBE IF HE HAD LOOKED AT BIOMECHANICS WHEN HE PLAYED IN 1999 HE COULD HAVE PLAYED LONGER....HE SAID IN THIS MOST RECENT INTERVIEW, OVER AND OVER AGAIN THAT IT WAS JUST SAD TO SEE TIGER SO MECHANICAL.  I'M WRITING A LETTER TO HIM ABOUT HOW WARPED HE IS THAT PM AND TIGER WERE EVER RIVALRIES.....THERE'S NO COMPARISON........NO MATTER WHAT COACH PM HAS, HE ALWAYS STARTS OUT DIALING IT DOWN AND WHEN HE FEELS UNDER CONTROL, HE LET'S IT RIP COSTING HIM WINS.  ALMOST 1/2 OF WHAT TIGER HAS......COME ON CHAMBLEE TAKE THE ROSE COLORED GLASSES OFF!
  • 4/6/12

they are showing tiger's tee shot on espn in a few minutes.

I turned down the volume on chamblee. If tiger plays well today, he will reverse. On the wagon, and off the wagon. He is worse than the fence in the breeze

• 4/6/12
Hi "TF"!!! Let's go Tiger!!!! I'm tired of the naysayers!!!
  • 4/6/12
GOOD POINT!