• Welcome Guest
Tiger Woods forum

• General
    • TigerPuts Condo On The Market
  • 5/4/12
He probably does not need it. His mother is in Florida now so maybe he's not in Cali as much.
The real estate market is crazy everybody is taking a hit.
  • 5/4/12
A lot of people are selling now but, it is not a seller's market.
Britney Spears took a 2 million dollar hit on the house she sold last month.
  • 5/4/12
I know he doesn't need it, but someone will start that story.
  • 5/4/12
Can't wait! Lol
  • 5/4/12
I think Forbes are somebody ran with that story last year about him being cash strapped. They will run with something else if they can find a better story. I'm thinking they will go with the tmz story.
BTW his yacht has been up for sale for over a year.
  • 5/4/12
many are fleeing california.  He probably has to pay property taxes and taxes because he owns property there.  I would flee california too.  Mickelson's house is up for sale too.  Also in Cali.
  • 5/4/12
Phil's house is on the market, because it's in a high fire area. He almost lost it few years ago.
He doesn't live in the one he is selling. He does still live in Rancho Santa Fe though.
  • 5/4/12
Tiger moved to Florida to avoid state taxes but, he pays property taxes in Cali. Most PGA players live in Florida, Texas, and Az to avoid state taxes.
  • To: All
  • 5/5/12

Wonder if he has or will sell his home in Cypress CA where he grew up?

Seems like media would have picked up on that.

He still owns the 2 homes in Isleworth....his and Earls..probably stays there when playing around there or working with Sean.

• 5/5/12
Funny how everyone screams that Tiger's private life should be 100% off limits, yet  lets post photos of the house he's selling.

Forked tongue?
  • 5/5/12
When Tiger is not playing it keeps the fans in touch with him.
  • To: All
  • 5/5/12
I read somewhere that Tiger's mom once lived in a house in Tustin, CA. Well, I have a friend who lives there now. I asked her to send me a pic of the house. She said that the house had been sold about the time they all moved to Florida.
  • 5/5/12

so it's private knowledge when you put your house up for sale... NO!

You have signs in the yard and people can view the inside of the house online... what are you talking about? There is a difference between people talking about a sex life and selling a house!

Wow!

• 5/5/12
Is is private knowledge that Tiger had a sex scandal? No it was in every paper and every TV station.

Wow?  :)
  • 5/5/12

That is private!!!

What I'm stating to you without starting an agrument is that someone's sex life is private... Someone selling their house is not!

As for it being on every Tv station that was prying!

This is my opinion only!!!

• 5/5/12
He had 2 homes in California, the house he built his mother and his family house in Cypress which actually belonged to his dad. They've probably been sold by now.

Elin got the Orlando house in the divorce settlement.
  • 5/5/12
Why are you arguing with a Tiger stalking troll?
  • 5/5/12

I guess no one has figured out that I just have to say something sometimes!!! LOL

• 5/5/12
I think its great Missy. We can all voice our opinion. :)
 No one is right no one is wrong
  • 5/5/12
And, once again, they can't print anything about Tiger Woods without mentioning "the scandal".