• Welcome Guest
Tiger Woods forum

• General
    • Hank Haney violated code
  • 3/22/12
Kuki

Let me know when you are having your demonstration. I do not live in the States but I will travel there to join you. (LOL)
  • 3/22/12
I will be looking for you on TV.
  • 3/22/12

SUMMER27,

Thanks so much for posting this article . . . I especially liked the last sentence . . .

"Haney should be appreciative and grateful for the chance to work with one of the greatest players of all time".

Indeed . . .

eyeofthetiger

• 3/22/12
Eye

You are welcomed. That's a good line.
Messages 18013.39 through 18013.40 were deleted
  • 3/22/12
I was only addressing what Butch had to say about Tiger.....my point.....at least he had the class to not trash Tiger!  You don't seem to like Tiger very much, do you have a problem with him?
  • 3/22/12
Spot on 27.....Rick and Butch showed some class!  It has nothing more to it than that.  Integrity explains it all. 
  • 3/22/12

So what 71.....and Micelli badgering Tiger wasn't doing the same thing for Haney's book?  Tiger answered that he had no comment and Micelli made it a spectable, not Tiger.....Micelli was rude, kept aggresively pursuing a response from Tiger and after being asked the same questions for 2 years you would think the thick headed Micelli would get it.  When PM gets asked a question and says he is not commenting, it's over.  Micelli came out looking the fool because the monitor was even trying to move on to another journalist.  Tiger's exchange isn't the cause of increasing sales if that happens, Micelli was trying bait him - poorest jounalist in the entire group!

BTW, in my area they are already advertising that Walmart will sell the book for $4.99.  If it becomes a best seller it will be because it is cheap, just like Palin's first book.  Within the first week of her book, the large chain book stores didn't have the sales so Walmart picked it up.  Heck, Walmart may put the display right next to the popsicle stand. 

• 3/22/12
Good post AB.....it says a lot when the guy can't get a pro to ask him to be his coach. Now we know why.  He's got a show coaching Barkley - whom he didn't help at all, Ray Ramono, Rush Limbaugh and now 3 celebrities. 
  • 3/23/12
i don't have a problem with tiger, he's one of the best golfers of all-time. my problem is with idol-worshipers like you that think that tiger can do no wrong.
  • 3/23/12
you don''t want to have to have me defend micelli. take your attitude somewhere else.
  • 3/23/12

Those are your words 71 not mine....if you had been paid attention enough about my posts you would know that. 

Fact:  On average Tiger plays 17 events a year since he started = 14 majors, 71 PGA wins in a 10 year period.

Fact:  The young guns play 30-40 events a year since they started

Fact:  A pro, in their career averages 5-6 PGA wins. 

That pretty much sums it up.  I am a Tiger fan, with good reason but idolize only one:  Jesus

Please don't put words in my mouth, my question to you is that a coach writes a story about Player/Coach confidentiality and you have a problem with that guy?  Rhetorical! 

• 3/23/12

So you idolize Micelli?  You are a "baiter, fence sitter."  See ya!

• 3/23/12
One more thing, per this post to me......you talk about MY attitude.  Take a look in the mirror! 
  • 3/23/12

i don't know what rhetorical means, so i'll answer the question ;)

say if someone other than hank haney broke a confidence with someone other than tiger woods. do you think rick smith would've commented on it, and it would've received the publicity it did on the sports newswires? i don't think so. of course, no precedent has been set, but everyone here seems to think smith is the pope for what he said.

do you honestly think he meant what he said that he would be penniless before he would break a confidence? honestly? do you think as a result of his comments, a year from now, he might have a little bit better stable than he has today? are you going to say that no competition exists among the top golf coaches? don't you think rick smith secretly envies or even resents butch harmon, for example, for what he has accomplished? the only people i'm aware of (without looking) that smith has worked with are justin leonard and john daly. and we've seen the relationship daly had with harmon. not exactly the most cordial, or confidential.

• 3/23/12
no, but i will to prove a point.
  • 3/23/12
you know, i can justify my bad attitude like many on here who have had difficulties in their lives, or just having a rough day. but i won't. if you say i have a bad attitude, so be it.
  • 3/23/12
He worked with Phil Mickelson. Have you see him write a book about Phil???? Nope. And you won't. HE is a man of ethics. Something Mr. Haney cannot attest to.
  • 3/23/12
I LOVE your color choices. Two of my MOST favorite colors. GO TIGER!!!!!