• Welcome Guest
Tiger Woods forum

• General
    • COUNTDOWN TO "THE MASTERS" 2012
  • To: All
  • 4/1/12

With the win @ the Masters, Tiger will be 1st. in FEDEX Cup!!! Then again TIGER is always will be # ONE to us!!!!

GO TIGER #  15 & #73 !!!!!!

• 4/1/12

HEY PAUL,

Exactly . . .

Notice how the crowd (in the 2nd photo)  is waiting for the other golfer to pass by, so they can get a good picture of our Tiger??

PRICELESS !!

• 4/1/12

HEY SHEN,

AND "RUMBLE" WE WILL  !!

Somebody, please . . . hold me back !

BIG SMILE

• 4/1/12

HEY GAMM,

EYE KNOW, that if Tiger knows he will be NUMBER ONE after winning The Masters . . .

WELL . . . ITS ON NOW, MY FRIEND !

Tiger's head is probably spinning with the desire and determination to DESTROY everyone in his way at The Masters 2012.

AUGUSTA NATIONAL . . . HERE WE COME !!

• 4/1/12
BOOM BABY!!!! DADDY NEEDS ANOTHER GREEN JACKET! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 4/1/12

Eye, you are counting down until the start of the tournament.  But, I can hardly make it until Tiger's news conference this week at the 2012 Masters.                                                                                          LOL     

GO TIGER GO

CAPTURE YOUR 5TH GREEN JACKET ON  4-8-12.

• 4/1/12

BAM  !!

WHAT "DADDY NEEDS" . . . 

DADDY GETS !!

• 4/1/12

Easy Eye,  I can tell that you are charged up and ready for Augusta Magic from Tiger Woods.

• 4/1/12

HEY VONAMES,

EYE HEAR YA, BUDDY . . .

I had less than 5 hours sleep (per night) this week; and Tiger hasn't started playing yet.

MAN . . . OH MAN . . . AM EYE EXCITED !!

Imagine how Tiger feels . . .

• 4/1/12
Someone said Tiger has been hiding out in the Bahamas.

:-)
  • 4/1/12

Eye remember what Tiger said  .....  "It is a Process".    The same is true of TTF's.     It is the process of pacing ourselves so we can last until next Sunday the 8th to watch & enjoy the 5th green jacket "uniform" won by Tiger.         :)

P.S.   I am just trying to make it first to Tiger's press conference and afterwards I will be home free, I think?     lol

• 4/1/12
:-)
  • 4/1/12

WHAT  ??

TIGER IN THE BAHAMAS ??

EYE think Tiger is probably hiding out in Georgia ( living in a bunker at Augusta National). 

He waits until dark, then goes out onto the practice range and works on his game.

LOL

• 4/1/12
I would think Georgia too, someone (who?) on TGC said it earlier.
  • To: All
  • 4/1/12

TTF's: 

Hey, I thought Tiger duplicated the Augusta National golf course at his new estate in Florida for easy access and purpose of prep for all future Masters!!!!!              lol

• 4/1/12

“a process”  ?

“a process”  ?

Somebody please help me . . .

EYE need more training !!   LOL

• 4/1/12

HEY VON,

Eye thought of Tiger practicing in his backyard, also; however, he knows that infamous Metlife Blimp would probably be flying overhead, so he went to PLAN B (the bunker at Augusta National).  LOL

I read that some of the "other golfers" rented homes and have moved to Augusta, leading up to The Masters.

Tiger is well aware of his competition; he studies them, the way he studies the fairway. 

• 4/1/12
Sort of like the way a TIGER STALKS ITS PREY!!!! He is lying in wait, ready to pounce. And when he ROARS it will send everyone packing!!! GO TIGER!! BEAT 18!!!!!! THE OTHER GREEN JACKETS IN YOUR CLOSET ARE LONELY-----PLEASE HELP THEM!!!!!!!
  • 4/1/12
Its 72 wins now not 71 and soon to be 15  majors
  • 4/1/12

WAY AHEAD OF YOU, BUDDY . . .

(Eye already made the adjustment on the LeaderBoard) !

( 14 ) MAJORS . (72 ) PGA WINS

( 623 ) weeks @ Number One

LOVE YOU TIGER . . .

always have . always  will

eyeofthetiger