• Welcome Guest
Tiger Woods forum

• 3/29/12
I see you are having as much fun as I am with this thread. Keep it up. I love your green jacket .
  • 3/29/12
Can find some funny one's sometimes. Most just so so.
  • 3/29/12

The Golf Channel interviewer shying away from the question we all want him to ask Tiger - "Can I have a popsicle"? Quite remarkable.

Messages 18058.24 through 18058.25 were deleted
  • 3/29/12

Lexi Thompson just told me Red Bull & Puma are helping her land a date to her 1st prom. Athletes 6'3" and up lookout!

Michelle Wie after I asked her what she thinks about when she's putting- "I'm trying not to think."

Edited 3/29/12   by  Paul_Sr
Edited 3/29/12   by  Paul_Sr
  • To: All
  • 3/30/12
Not a funny one but......................

Tiger's bag sponsor is giving away Tiger's bag to a lucky fan

• 3/30/12

John Daly is two off the lead halfway through Euro event. A win there could really help t-shirt sales at Washington Road #ooters next week.

RT have difficulty getting my wallet out of my bag when I lose. This does NOT happen when the beer cart arrives >>haha

Edited 3/30/12   by  Paul_Sr
  • 3/30/12

The $640 million Mega Millions jackpot winner will have enough to play Pebble Beach at non-resident rate every day for the next 3,542 years.

• 3/30/12

Yani Tseng leads the Kraft Nabisco. Surprise, surprise. If I was there, I'd nudge her into Poppie's Pond and declare her the winner already.

• 3/30/12

Favorite headline in a while: "Monty has Masters advice for Rory." Yeah, OK.

And I'd like to tell Blake Griffin how to dunk better.

• 3/30/12
She got a MC at +7

Putted like my dead grandmother today, and she didn't even play golf.

• 3/31/12
Not a funny one, but a good one;

Lexi Thompson is -4 on round thru 6 holes. Now just 4 back of lead held by Yani Tseng.

• 3/31/12
Sr.

i'm going with Lexi.   Yani has won lots already.

GO LEXI !!!!!!

nothing against Yani.    :-)

:-)

• 3/31/12

Nice to c playing well. I'm also enjoying the announcers trying to pronounce "Sjödin"

• 3/31/12
ahhh.....really like this one!!!  Now I know why I could drop a putt all day today.......blame it on my dead granny :-)))
  • 3/31/12
My thought exactly  LOL
  • 4/1/12

Wow first time I ever wished I played earlier! Oh well the way the cookie crumbles. Played great just didn't score

• 4/1/12

It's 385 miles to Augusta, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pimento cheese sandwich, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses. Hit it.

We've decided to pick up any hitchhiker carrying an "Augusta Or Bust" sign. If he's wearing a green jacket, he gets shotgun privileges.

Now entering Georgia. The state, not the person. I took a pic from the passenger seat, but is driving too fast for my camera.

In one episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, they pick up a hitchhiker so everyone can drink. We're gonna do that so we can tweet.

Just saw a pack of guys riding Harley Davidson's going in the same direction as us. Strangely enough, none were wearing their green jackets.

Augusta road trip taking a serious turn for the worse. Latest conversations have revolved around crops, roadkill and total silence.

Edited 4/1/12   by  Paul_Sr
Edited 4/1/12   by  Paul_Sr
  • 4/1/12

Whoa. Just went through a five-mile stretch with no cell service. Started to twitch and shake like John Daly without Diet Coke and cigs.