• Welcome Guest
Tiger Woods forum

• General
    • VOTE TO BAN "THE WHITE BELT" FROM TIGER'S WARDROBE (LOL)
  • 1/13/12

LOL - do not hold your breath waiting for me to call Corporate about Tiger's wardrobe choices!   I frankly don't care if he shows up in a burka as long as he wins!!!   LOL  (And, by the way, I don't think he looks good in black - I much prefer red or one of the many blues he's worn over the years.  But that's why they make chocolate and vanilla - everyone to their own taste!)

Edited 1/13/12   by  DOnnaKay
  • 1/13/12

I'm with you -- could care less what he wears -- just be there and, hopefully, win the tournament!

• To: All
  • 1/13/12
I may change my mind about the white belt when he shows that he can win consistently when he wears it. On the other hand nah, white belt needs to go.
  • 1/13/12
  • kuki

Hey Donna,

Have you seen Tigers NIKE commercial om YOU TUBE

All black, dashing.

well, thanks for replying

LOVE TIGER AND CUBS

• 1/13/12

HEY TIGER TROOPS,

AND ANOTHER "THANG" . . . LOL

Does anyone else get vertigo (dizzy), when Tiger wears that (matching) piece of (white) tape on his (3rd) right finger??  That (2 inch) strip of (white) tape on his 3rd finger should ONLY be worn on the putting green (on every odd number hole), and ONLY on the back nine (when he plays the East Coast); and the front nine (when he plays  the West Coast) !

FRANKLY (Tiger Troops), I consider that (2 inch) strip of white finger tape to be a greater threat to National Security  (than that mind-numbing WHITE BELT) !

FURTHERMORE, when our Tiger plays internationally . . . the (white) tape must be three (3) inches wide; and must be worn on his left hand (pinky-finger) only; otherwise, I think that should be considered a major violation!

WHOS  WITH  ME ??  

LOL,

eyeofthetiger

• 1/13/12

HEY PAUL_SR,

THANKS FOR YOUR VOTE !! (LOL) . . . .

Please see if you can convince "Paul, Jr." to join us.

We need all the votes we can get (on this critical issue).

Time is of the essence (The Masters is only three months away) !!

eyeofthetiger

• 1/14/12
I don't mind the white tape. I barely notice it. I think it has something to do with well... frankly I don't know why he wears it but, it does not bother me like the belt.
  • 1/14/12

HEY B18T,

Actually, the white tape doesn't bother me at all . . . .

I have seen pro-tennis players (and other athletes) tape their fingers.  I think it helps them grip the racquet (or the golf club); or prevent blisters (caused by the constant swing).

I just decided to add it to our "petition" (of miscellaneous things) to laugh about .

I'm just CRAZY . . . like that !

Big smile,

eyeofthetiger

• 1/14/12
Let's hope he doesn't start wearing white pants.
  • 1/15/12

HEY MISSYGIRL,

I think I could handle the "white pants" and the white belt (if worn together); or (the white belt) worn with a white shirt).

What confuses me, is wearing the "white belt" (as a contrast) to the gray or other darker shades of slacks.

WHERE IS THE LOGIC, TIGER TROOPS . . . the white belt needs to blend; OTHERWISE (as Beat18T says) . . .Tiger could lose everything in the third (3rd) round !!

Thats where I draw the line (we just can't risk that) !!

LOL,

LOVE YOU TIGER . . . always have . . . always will . . .

eyeofthetiger

• 1/15/12
Tiger will not wear white pants. Someone already posted an article stating he will not wear white or green pants. I say, good for him.
  • 1/15/12

HEY B18T,

Thats great news . . . (one less thing for us to worry about).

Big smile,

eyeofthetiger

• 1/15/12
lol,

Eye, and Beat18 and All Ban the White Belt Tiger fans,

yall are so funny.   :-)

and i have been really trying to think of

something that he wears that i don't like,

but i just haven't thought of anything yet.   lol !!!

i remember once for Halloween, he did a

sort of impromptu fun thing and wore an afro

wig at one of the tee boxes.   but i liked that

too.   i thought it was fun and cute.  :-)

but.   i will keep trying to think of something.

something that is interesting to see him

wearing, but has nothing to do with his

actual golf wardrobe, is when he is making

his golf video games, and he has to wear

that black body suit with all the little white

balls all over the suit.   they record his movements

in that suit, and the balls, somehow make the

movements on the video game look as close to

real as possible, etc.

but i will keep trying to think of something that

he wears that is not my cup of tea.   lol !!!

:-)

Edited 1/15/12   by  underpartoday
  • 1/15/12
Up until he started wearing the white belt I would be hard pressed to find something in his wardrobe I did not like either. I loved his classic gentleman look. The white belt with everything makes the clothes look less classic and more Sears off the rack.
  • 1/15/12
Beat18,

i like the pics that Osu posted.  

but i guess we have to wait

til February to see the other

items in his wardrobe.  :-)

but white belt and all, we gotta

admit that Tiger is the best

dressed man on the golf course.

i know yall are having fun with

the white belt, but another funny

and fun one for me are the people

who think that his facial hair doesn't

help him when he is playing in a

tourney.     :-)   it makes me smile.

i hope Tiger gets a chance to read

some of these threads.  

he will probably get a big kick out of

them.

• 1/15/12

HEY UPAR,

You know how much we love OUR TIGER . . . HOWEVER . . . (big smile) . . .

In the interest of National Security (and for the sake of ALL MANKIND),  we are compelled to lift our voices as one, and ban "the crazy white belt" from Tiger's wardrobe !

2012   IS >THE YEAR OFTHE TIGER . . . therefore, nothing  (and we mean NOTHING)  is going to stand in our Tiger's way of winning his next "green jacket" (at The MASTERS) !

We need your support, UPAR . . . (are you in . . . or . . . are you out)??

ITS INSANE; THE "CRAZY WHITE BELT" . . . SIMPLY  MUST  GO  . . . (LOL), 

eyeofthetiger

• 1/16/12
Eye,

lol @ 
In the interest of National Security (and for the sake of ALL MANKIND)...

• 1/17/12

HEY UPAR,

When our Tiger speaks (the world listens); when Tiger plays golf (the world watches); THEREFORE, for the sake of "THE PEOPLE" . . . consider this a "Call To Action" for  all Tiger Troops to enlist (to ban the crazy white belt), before The 2012 Masters at Augusta National.

Failure is not an option (LOL).

eyeofthetiger

• 1/18/12
Eye,

• 1/22/12

Beat, that was me posting the article on what pants Tiger would wear and quoting the Nike people. So you do read my Tiger posts after all.

And, Eye, I raised the issue of the white belt a long time ago. So we agree on one thing at least. Tiger even used to make fun of players (such as Anthony Kim) for wearing white belts. I don't know what happened. Maybe he lost a valuable advisor in the clothings department. It is only OK if worn with light-colored pants.

I am all for comfortable shoes, but he needs to adjust the pants accordingly. You cannot wear dressy balloon pants with sneakers. He needs more of a slim and sporty fit. I learned (from Osubass) that he has an issue with tight-fitting clothes when playing, but it may just be a matter of getting used to them. He definitely has the body.

The most important thing, of course, is winning as DK rightly points out. But please keep his kids in mind. Kids are overly sensitive to what parents wear and want them to look cool.