• Welcome Guest
Tiger Woods forum

• General
    • COUNTDOWN TO "THE MASTERS" 2012
  • 3/29/12

You are welcome, Brighteyes . . .

That Wall Of Fame of yours sounds like a masterpiece!

More to come . . . (big smile).

eyeofthetiger

• 3/29/12
To this day something will happen in my life and I will reach for the phone to call my mom and share it. She died in 2005. Don't know when this feeling will pass. But I had her for almost 85 years so I am truly blessed.
  • 3/29/12

I'm so sorry EYE, about your loss!!! But at least you have them   for a long while, I, on the other hand don't know my parents, my dad died when I was 3 mos old , and my mom left me in my grand parents care ( on my Dad side),  I also have no brother or sister!!

But now , I have children and  grand children ,and they loved me , and me them!! And I'm all good ,  I can't miss what I never had?! That's what I tell my self...

• 3/29/12

SHENLEE,

THANK YOU . . . for the update (it sounds interesting; and I respect your opinion).

I remember what happened during the Honda Classic last month, with the imposter that posted a couple of VERY DANGEROUS LINKS on Tiger's website (that my computer software network warned me about).

Perhaps I will go to the public library this weekend, and view Weatherking's video link there.

We can't be too careful; things aren't always as they seem.

Thanks again, my friend.

eyeofthetiger

• 3/29/12
I think you need to relax Eyeof theTigermsgee. You started a thread about the Masters and I posted a video about Tiger Woods and the Masters.
  • 3/29/12

HEY GAMMASUS,

You are welcome, bud . . .

Say hello to Kylie, for EYE  . . .

Big smile

• 3/29/12
No one wants to corrupt their database with Malware. EYE is just very cautious. No offense is meant. Many of us TTF's have been stung in the past by malicious links. I am pretty sure EYE is just like me and uses her computer in her business. You can't afford to have your computer hacked or the hard drive erased when your livelihood is at stake. Several months ago I clicked on a link that a troll had posted (obviously I didn't realize it was a troll). That link took me to an adult content site. I immediately reported it to DK and corporate. So that is just one example of what can go on on any open forum such as this. You cannot be too careful.
  • 3/29/12
See Gammy that is why I said even though I miss my Mom a great deal, I was very blessed to have her for almost 85 years. You are a very special person to have been through what you went through as a child. I bet you are the absolute greatest Mom and Grandma ever. What am I saying??? I know you are. You just took everyone to Disney World! See you learned to be a great mom from your grandparents. They must have been very special people also. :-)
  • 3/29/12

I sure will, and Kylie is still sporting the Tiger  tee shirt you'd made for her!!! Oh and ME TOO, in fact while WE were @ Walt Disney world  I sport my Tiger t Shirt  most day , and day I didn't, and son in law said , what , no Tiger Woods t shirt today????

I could smack him!!

• 3/29/12

SHENLEE,

Incredible . . .

My mother also died in 2005 ; the same as your mother; (and half of my sisters & brothers before and after her).

I know exactly what you mean; unfortunately, I realize that this heartache will never pass.

It seems like yesterday.

eyeofthetiger

• 3/29/12
I understand your concern and thank you for being respectful but just dont click on anything your worried about. I didnt think what EYE said was respectful. 
  • 3/29/12
Thank you!!I feel loved !!! As I said I'm all good!! I loved our Disney trip, that was so much fun ,and would love to do this every year!!
  • 3/29/12

GAMMASUS,

THANK YOU SO MUCH . . .

Your situation is a rather unique one; yet sad just the same; I share your sorrow, as well.

I look forward to meeting you one day; we have much to talk about, my friend.

Warm sweet smile.

eyeofthetiger

• 3/29/12
Awww, that's so sweet!! It's sure would be lovely ,if Club Tiger could meet for TW's tourney, would it??
  • 3/29/12

WEATHERKING011,

EYE think you need "to relax" Weatherman . . .

There are three other threads on this forum about The Masters . . .

why did you choose MY THREAD to publish your video??

Please don't bother to respond; I already know the answer.

Nothing further.

• 3/29/12

GAMM,

IT WOULD BE AWESOME, for us to see Tiger play as a group !

You remember a couple of years ago, I  organized a group tour for the Tiger Troops here at Club Tiger; however; as you know, Tiger suffered injuries , and ultimately withdrew from competition after the accident.

I am only interested in going, when Tiger plays; and it seems like this could be our year!

eye

• 3/30/12

Dont worry EYE won't anymore. Sorry for choosing your thread I will chose the others from now on. Grow up

• 3/30/12
Yep, I remember that!! We also were planing to get together for the Ryder Cup @ Medinah, but we can't even get  the ticket, we were going to hang out @ TEDYBEAR or something like that....
  • To: All
  • 3/30/12

DAY SEVEN (7) > Friday, 3-30-2012

ARE YOU BEGINNING TO SEE RED  (OR)  IS IT JUST EYE ??

• 3/30/12

SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD PLAN, WEATHERMAN !

Goodluck with that  . . .

(LOL)

Edited 3/30/12   by  EYEOFTHETIGERmsgee