• Welcome Guest
Tiger Woods forum

• General
    • Reviews on The Big Miss
  • 3/28/12

Hi Paul, did you ever think that Haney is bitter about his "then" fees now in hindsight of what he might of received if he was smarter on the signing of his contract .  Did he think or was he expecting that Tiger should have offered him millions?  Would you hire someone and call a huge number?  I would not.  Haney was ignorant then and is stupid now in my view because he is trying to slight Tiger.  I will assume that you know the difference here.  I have not nor will I purchase Haney's book but the snippets reads like sour grapes to me.

At least Foley is a smart individual and realizes his value.  Seems like a percentage pay scheme is fair and will be lucrative based on progressive results.  I am sure Tiger or anybody for that matter would rather pay on performance especially when this kind of teaching / learning is so subjective to any one individual.  Seems like it was the right decision as everything is moving forward positively.

• 3/28/12
You and golfnu101 make good points.
I only posted the article/review from Golf Disgust for everyone to read.
I am not sure if I am getting hit on for that or because I don't like Hank Hiney, never have liked him.
There is a repeated that will bash me for what ever I say about anything, that's OK because I can ignore IT.
I too will never buy or read anything HH writes.

Now on to the Masters

GO TIGER
  • To: All
  • 3/28/12
   Posted by puddock IgnoreeIgnored Message
To Paul_SrStop Ignoring puddock
Posted Mar-27 View Message
  • 3/28/12
Hi Paul,  I wasn't bashing you and if it seemed that way forgive me.  You and all are entitled to your opinions and views and by all means it is okay to agree to disagree.  That is what discussions are all about.  I deliberately try to respond objectively referencing specific statements that are brought up.  Beside I don't know you well enough to dislike you ;-).  Keep it up dude! DEBATING IS HEALTHY!
  • 3/28/12
Ahh sorry, didn't mean to say you or golfnut101 were bashing me.
  • 3/28/12
There you are ....... in the middle of it all again!!!!!!   LOL
  • 3/28/12
Wouldn't know what to do if not in the middle of something

LOL

• 3/28/12
For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind.

? Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • 3/28/12

It is a Ralph Waldo Emerson quote!!!!!! 

• 3/28/12
nice quote, Sr.

thanks for sharing.

:-)

• 3/28/12
From what I'm hearing, most people that have read the book have teuly liked it. Stating that he is respectful of Tiger. Supposedly tells how great Tiger is.
  • 3/28/12
  • kuki
BECAUSE THEY WANT YOU TO BUY IT AND READ IT.
Message 18187.28 was deleted
  • 3/28/12

Not going to buy it!!!
I'm. Toooooo cheap! Lol

However there are mixed reviews... a lot of sportswriters are saying it wxplains Tiger pretty well.

• To: All
  • 3/28/12
Can't wait for Hank Hiney's Show to get cut.
Message 18187.31 was deleted
  • 3/28/12
mg,  :-)

i have not heard many reviews on the book. 

but if he is truly respectful of Tiger and tells

how great Tiger is ................  then, that's better.  

• 3/28/12
I follow twitter... there are a lor of people on there stating that they have read the book and respect Tiger more!!!
  • 3/28/12
well, mg.

if it is not a really bad book, and if he puts

Tiger in a positive light, then i owe Haney

an apology.    but that still doesn't explain

the popsicles.   :-)

• 3/29/12
Lol I know!!!!
I have a box of popsicles...what flavor do you want? Lol