• Welcome Guest
Tiger Woods forum

• General
    • ROUND TWO @ AUGUSTA - GO GET EM TIGER
  • 4/6/12
  • kuki

I HEARD GC TALKING, IT'S COLD OVER THERE

THEY ARE SITTING IN THE LOUNGE WITH FIRE PLACE ON.

I CAN IMAGINE THAT IN FLORIDA

• 4/6/12
a reminder too that Tiger is in feature group1 after the others in the groups have completed their rounds. Now yesterday, that meant that some of the front nine was available for viewing on Masters.com
  • 4/6/12
  • kuki

yes, tiger is in the 1:42 group

How do you open jason sobel blog?

i tried gc.com and what do you do after that

• To: All
  • 4/6/12

Good mornig every one,

SENDING GOOD VIBES TO TIGER

(((((((((((60,60,60)))))))))))))

GO TIGER # 5 green jacket!!!!

• 4/6/12
AT WORK TODAY -- HOPEFULLY WILL CATCH SOME OF TIGER'S PLAY AFTER I GET HOME AT 3 -- I KNOW HE'S GOING TO TURN IT AROUND TODAY!!!
  • 4/6/12

Hey KD, I took a day off today, been under the weather lately! Hope for a great day from TIGER!!!

GO TIGER, take the lead!!!

• 4/6/12
the winds are supposed to die down some by the afternoon. Tiger may have gotten the luck of the draw this major. But it is COLD there. LOL
Message 18300.21 was deleted
  • 4/6/12
Dufner DB , so he's back to -3
  • 4/6/12

The temperature won't be the problem. It will be whether or not the wind dies down or not. That's what has the potential to give the guys the most fits.

• 4/6/12
The scores are actually considerably better than they were yesterday tigerfan1234.
  • 4/6/12
This point yesterday you had 1 or 2 players under par. Right now there are 11 players under par on todays round.
  • 4/6/12
the pin placement is a little less arduous today. :)
  • 4/6/12
Would be nice for the lead to not build too bad today, so Tiger can have a good chance to come back and cut into that lead!!!
  • 4/6/12
so far he has parred all the holes. He is on the par 3 6th right now
  • 4/6/12
tiger needs to par the 1st, birdie the 2nd and everyone is birdying the 3rd. Westwood is steady as she goes, still at 5 under. Phil has birdied the 3rd and Rory also birdied the 3rd hole
  • 4/6/12
Rory birdies 4..-3 now.
  • 4/6/12
Rory made a 40-footer for birdie on 4.
  • 4/6/12
  • kuki

i say                                 ((((((((((((((((((((((59)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• 4/6/12
Tiger in feature group?