• Welcome Guest
Tiger Woods forum

• General
    • Crowne Plaza Invitational Picks
  • To: All
  • 5/22/12
Hey all..Next stop on the PGA Tour is the Crowne Plaza Invitational..My picks are Z Johnson,Van Pelt,Pettersson,Blixt and Wi..Alternates are Fowler and Mahan..
  • 5/22/12

My picks: John Senden, Janson Dufner, Jonas Blixt, Rickie Fowler, Stewart Cink. Alts: Louis Oosthuizen, Jeff Maggert (See u next week, tiger).

Thanks

• 5/22/12

Here we go.....hope my guys do better this week!!

Zach Johnson, Bo VanPelt, Ryan Palmer, Dicky Pride, Bill Haas

Alternates:  Jim Furyk, Charlie Wi

• 5/22/12
Na

Flower

Pride

Dufner

Kuchar

alternates

Mahan

Van Pelt

• 5/22/12

My picks are... Zach Johnson, Hunter Mahan, Rickie Fowler Matt Kuchar and Jason Dufner

Alt. Bill Haas and Jim Furyk

Lets roll boys!!

• 5/22/12

My picks for this week are; Bo Van Pelt, Ben Crane, Jonathan Byrd, Kevin Streelman, Sean O'Hair. 2 Alternate picks are; Chez Reavie and Jeff Overton

• 5/22/12
Mahan

Van Pelt

Fowler

Woodland

Zach

alts:

Duf

Kuch
  • 5/23/12

The picks for the weekly tournament are

Rickie Fowler      Jim  Furyk       Chad Campbell       Zach Johnson       Nick Watney

Alternates:    Sergio Gracia       John Daly

• To: All
  • 5/24/12
Hey , I see JD and Chris D are on top of the leader board...... and Ernie is leading @ BMW PGA on the Euro side of the pond ... GO ERNIE!!
  • 5/24/12
Hey Gamm...Underway at Colonial..My guy Zach joint leader the mo with Sergio..My other guy out there is Wi who is at -2...Over here in Europe is a big week...My 5 guys that I have over here are Rose,Schwartzel,Poulter,Karlsson and Fraser..
  • 5/24/12
here's my line up.   only two of my picks are playing right now :

Mahan

Van Pelt

Fowler

Woodland

Zach

alts:

Duf

Kuch

• 5/24/12
Hey UPT...Pretty solid start from both of our teams so:))...Go Zach!!!..-6..
  • 5/24/12
hey Pete!!   :-)

yeah. i''m pulling for all of my picks.

and i know you are pulling for yours.

but what can we say.  these  pros are good!!!

:-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mahan

Van Pelt

Fowler

Woodland

Zach

alts:

Duf

Kuch

• 5/24/12
Hey, thru 14 holes Zack is 6 underpar : - )))
  • 5/24/12
Zach seems to be very determined.

• 5/24/12
He's got a green jacket, if you know what I mean, because not everybody has got one, in fact some have been in contention but crumbled in the final Sunday : - )))
  • 5/24/12
yeah.  it happens to the best of them.

some crumble, some fall, some falter and some get bad breaks.

it's all a part of golf.

• 5/24/12
I remember when Greg had that horrible Sunday, so unfortunate, because Tiger has four, almost like he is hogging them all : - )))
  • 5/24/12
not following you.

Greg Norman?

what Sunday?

• 5/24/12

This, from Greg Norman's wiki,

The following year, Norman came into the 1996 Masters Tournament having already won at the Doral-Ryder Open (though he also missed the cut at the Players Championship and the Bay Hill Invitational beforehand). He opened his championship with a course record 63 which propelled him to the top of the leaderboard. He held the lead through three days for play. With five previous top five finishes at Augusta, and a 6-shot lead, Norman's long-awaited Masters victory seem to be evident. In one of the worst meltdowns in major championship history (along with Ken Venturi shooting a final-round 80 in 1956 Masters to lose by one shot, and Rory McIlroy's collapse, also shooting an 80 in 2011), he took a six-stroke lead into the final round and lost the tournament to Nick Faldo by five strokes, shooting a Sunday 78 to Faldo's 67. Norman's 6-shot lead evaporated quickly with three straight bogeys on holes 9–11, and after Norman found water on the 12th hole, resulting in a double bogey, playing companion Faldo had taken the lead. Norman tried to give himself a chance down the stretch including an eagle chip on the 15th which lipped out of the hole dropping Norman to his knees. Maybe the most infamous shot of his career was on the very next hole; a hooked tee shot into the water ending any chance at victory. ESPN, as part of their "ESPN25" 25th-anniversary celebration, ranked Norman's 1996 Masters disaster as the third-biggest sports choke of the last 25 years.