• Welcome Guest
Tiger Woods forum

• General
    • Byron Nelson Championship Picks
  • To: All
  • 5/15/12
Hey all..Next stop on the PGA Tour is the Byron Nelson Championship..My 5 are Oosthuizen,Pettersson,Vegas,Blixt and Steele...Alternates are Bradley and Day..
  • 5/15/12
Wow! I'm impressed you know about Blixt. I would add Petterson, Kuchard, Bradley and Howell.
  • 5/15/12
When I see the name Howell, I think, " there's a guy who promised everything and returned next to nothing."
  • 5/15/12
My picks:  Padraig Harrington,  Adam Scott, Louis Oosthuizen, Keegan Bradley, Ernie Els. Alts: Jason Dufner, Rayan Palmer!   (Go tiger er er!)

Thanks
  • 5/15/12
snowgolfer,

i know you or Pete have probably selected the winner.

lol !!!

i'm gonna have to think about it.

a lot !!

lol!!

:-)
  • 5/15/12

A lot of left for picking up! LOL

have fun!

• 5/15/12
dang!   lol !!

you two have such good hunches!!!

lol !!!

fun!!

• 5/15/12

My picks are.... TIGER WOODS, oh yeah, TW is not in the field, but I wish he is ....

At any case, my picks are.... Keegan Bradley, Matt Kuchar, Jeff Overton, VJ Singh and Ernie Els

Alt... Arjun Atwal and Jonh Huh

• 5/15/12
jason day

woodland

duval

Duf

kuch

alts.

singh

els

Edited 5/15/12   by  underpartoday
  • 5/16/12

Wonder if I can win 2 in a row LOL

Ryan Palmer, DA Points, Ernie Els, Charles Howell, Jeff Overton

Alternates:  Jason Day, Gary Woodland

• 5/16/12

The weekly picks are

Todd Hamilton        Ernie Els        Jason Day     Louis Oosthuizen        Adam Scott

Alternates:     VJ Singh         Phil Mickelson

Message 18767.13 was deleted
  • 5/17/12

A Scott, Mickelson, Kuchar, J Day J Overton

Alt Singh and Els

• 5/17/12
Hey all..Underway in the Byron Nelson Championship..Chappel and one of my guys Vegas the early leaders on -3..Go Jonny V!!!..Pettersson close by on -1 but Louis struggling at +3..
  • 5/17/12

Off to a great start......one of mine, Ryan Palmer is the leader.....WOOHOO!!!  GO RYAN!!!

• 5/18/12
2nd round underway..Steele my only guy out there at the mo at level par...Dicky Pride leading by 2 at -7...Palmer +1 for his round,back to -5..
  • 5/18/12
jason day    -4    F

woodland    -2   F

duval      +2   (so far )

Duf    -2   (so far )

kuch  -6      F

GO  ALL MY PICKS!!!

Edited 5/18/12   by  underpartoday
  • 5/18/12
Hey UPT..Pretty solid start for your team:))...Most of Team Green out there at the moment.A couple of my Swedes at -3..Jonny V at -2..Louis and Steele look like going home:((..
  • 5/18/12
good on Team Green, Pistol !!