• Welcome Guest
Tiger Woods forum

• General
    • ROUND TWO @ AUGUSTA - GO GET EM TIGER
  • To: All
  • 4/6/12
Oh .... Tiger may be playing with Graeme McDowell tomorrow!!!!! He's +3 too!!!!  Dejavu anybody??????
  • 4/6/12

Yeah, I was thinking that too......

Did you hear Faldo's comment.....Tiger could still pull off a win :-)))  Love it!!

• 4/6/12
Could be Charl or Luuuke so???..
  • 4/6/12
all these guys are on the gravy boat and are playing games with us, wake up peeps ;)
  • 4/6/12
He argued Tiger quit  a month ago and he will quit tomorrow.
  • 4/6/12
OK ,now that Tiger got his bad round out of the way, the next two will be magnificent!!
  • 4/6/12
will he be on the range here soon?
  • 4/6/12
You got it gammasus!!!!  And although I am sure that imposter poster would never apologize to you for that disgusting post... I apologize to you on his behalf!  Nobody should ever have that happen to them. 
  • 4/6/12
  • kuki
SEE YOU TOMORROW
  • 4/6/12

Tiger will need two rounds in the 60's to win.     He will probably go out in the frost and finish in the frost.   :)

• 4/6/12

FORGET WINNING..he cannot.

Just a top 10 to save his pride.

There is a photo of his meltdown on 16 .. the expressions on the faces of the gallery ...not good.
He is losing fans with his antics.

• 4/6/12
Not losing fans......just fans feeling his pain!!  It was hard to watch......
  • 4/6/12

Didn't even notice KD !!  And I don't really gives two hoot  about what the bad NUT said!!! Just like Tiger don't gives two hoot what the TROLLS say about him!!!!

NOW, OFF WITH THE HEAD!!!!

• 4/6/12
a&w rootbeer in the morning, cold beer in the afternoon...
  • 4/6/12

I wonder do they still make Mr. Frostie root beer?      lol  

• 4/6/12
it is hard to watch.

yeah.   fans feeling his pain.

• 4/6/12
UPT ,Tiger will be ok , he really will, now that he got the bad round out of the way!!! Tomorrow is another day , and you know Tiger NEVER gives up!!!
  • 4/6/12
Gammy,

i think you are right and i will not be surprised if Tiger wins on Sunday.

TIGER WOODS IS THE BEST!