• Welcome Guest
Tiger Woods forum

• 4/4/12
Granny where did you see that tiger is a featured group? Everywhere I have looked says the featured groups havnt been released yet
  • 4/4/12
ESPND  - 12 noon PST.......don't know if any of Tiger will be on considering his start time.  4 hours of non-stop coverage.  LIGHT IT UP TIGER!
  • 4/4/12
Paddy,

thanks  so much!

i think with that schedule

and Tiger's tee time, we might

get to see between 2 and 1/2

to 3 and 1/2 hours of Tiger.............   hopefully.

also, Paddy.   what is ESPND?

:-)

Edited 4/4/12   by  underpartoday
  • To: All
  • 4/4/12
Since Tiger is not one of the featured groups, we won't get to see any of him tomorrow except for online coverage of the 5 back 9 holes tomorrow (holes 11, 12, 13, 15, 16)

On Friday, since he has a late tee time, we'll get to see his entire back 9 and most likely the last 2 holes of his front 9 on ESPN starting 3 pm.

So we'll miss about 70% of his play on the first two days...ridiculous in this day and age, every single shot of Tiger Woods should be available for viewing.

Edited 4/4/12   by  The_Realist
  • 4/5/12
CAT.....BEEN HEARING THAT AT NOON ON ESPND, 4 STRAIGHT HOURS OF COVERAGE.  JUST HEARD TGC SAY 7 HOURS OF COVERAGE STARTING AT 8AM ET.  CHECKED MY GUIDE AND IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY TGC COVERED THE ROUND BUT DIDN'T CHANGE THEIR GUIDE.  ESPND IS NOON PST.  SO CHECK BOTH IF YOU CAN.  WITH ALL THE TALK OF THE TIGER/RORY RIVALRY I CAN'T IMAGINE THEY WON'T STOP THEIR REGULAR PROGRAMMING AND SHOW THE TOURNAMENT.  IT HAPPENED LAST YEAR SO WE CAN ONLY HOPE.  REMEMBER, CHECK BOTH TGC AND ESPN - 8AM EDT. 
  • 4/5/12
CHECK ESPND AND TGC AT 8AM EDT......MY GUIDE SHOWS ESPND AT NOON PDT FOR 4 HOURS OF COVERAGE AND JUST HEARD TGC SAY THEY WOULD BE COVERING FOR 7 STRAIGHT HOURS.  I KNOW LAST YEAR THAT THEY CONTINUED TO SHOW THEIR REGULAR PROGRAMMING BUT COVERED THE MASTERS ALL DAY INSTEAD.  GIVE IT A TRY AND WE CAN HOPE.  CAN'T IMAGINE WITH ALL THE HYPE THEY HAVE BEEN PUSHING WITH THE TIGER/RORY RIVALRY.  GOOD LUCK!
  • 4/5/12
SEE MY EARLIER POSTS GRANNY......MAYBE JUST MAYBE THE TV COVERAGE WILL BE THERE!
  • 4/5/12
THERE ARE 3 ESPN CHANNELS.....IN MY COMCAST.....ONE IS ESPND.  NOT SURE WHAT IT STANDS FOR BUT IT'S THE ONE I FORWARDED ON MY GUIDE TO FIND OUT WHEN THEY START AT PDT.  HOPE THAT HELPS.....AND DON'T FORGET TGC, LIKE I SAID, THEY JUST SAID THEY WOULD BE COVERING THE TOURNAMENT FOR 7 HOURS STRAIGHT.  I REMEMBER LAST YEAR THAT THEY DID COVER THE TOURNEY AND NOT JUST THE PUNDITS. 
  • 4/5/12
Paddy,

thank you so much.   not sure if we have ESPND, but i will check.

and thanks for the reminder about the golf channel too.  

GO TIGER!!!

• 4/5/12
i wish we could see all of Tiger's round too.

Paddy said ESPND   will start showing coverage

around noon.

• To: All
  • 4/5/12
hey all.

i will be back and forth

GO TIGER

WIN THE MASTERS BUDDY

IT'S YOUR TIME!!

• 4/5/12