• Welcome Guest
Tiger Woods forum

• 4/3/12
Do we have a confirmation that Tiger will be one of the 2 featured groups on both days? Source?

If that is indeed the case then the coverage won't be that bad, we will only miss about the first 90 minutes of his play on the first 2 days.
  • 4/3/12
I got the information form the Augusta Chronicle
  • To: All
  • 4/3/12

WE ARE ALL WAITING FOR TOMORROW WITH GREAT ANTICIPATION.  WE'RE ALL BEHIND YOU TIGER!!!!

• 4/4/12
Granny where did you see that tiger is a featured group? Everywhere I have looked says the featured groups havnt been released yet
  • 4/4/12
ESPND  - 12 noon PST.......don't know if any of Tiger will be on considering his start time.  4 hours of non-stop coverage.  LIGHT IT UP TIGER!
  • 4/4/12
Paddy,

thanks  so much!

i think with that schedule

and Tiger's tee time, we might

get to see between 2 and 1/2

to 3 and 1/2 hours of Tiger.............   hopefully.

also, Paddy.   what is ESPND?

:-)

Edited 4/4/12   by  underpartoday
  • 4/4/12
Since Tiger is not one of the featured groups, we won't get to see any of him tomorrow except for online coverage of the 5 back 9 holes tomorrow (holes 11, 12, 13, 15, 16)

On Friday, since he has a late tee time, we'll get to see his entire back 9 and most likely the last 2 holes of his front 9 on ESPN starting 3 pm.

So we'll miss about 70% of his play on the first two days...ridiculous in this day and age, every single shot of Tiger Woods should be available for viewing.

Edited 4/4/12   by  The_Realist
  • 4/5/12
CAT.....BEEN HEARING THAT AT NOON ON ESPND, 4 STRAIGHT HOURS OF COVERAGE.  JUST HEARD TGC SAY 7 HOURS OF COVERAGE STARTING AT 8AM ET.  CHECKED MY GUIDE AND IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY TGC COVERED THE ROUND BUT DIDN'T CHANGE THEIR GUIDE.  ESPND IS NOON PST.  SO CHECK BOTH IF YOU CAN.  WITH ALL THE TALK OF THE TIGER/RORY RIVALRY I CAN'T IMAGINE THEY WON'T STOP THEIR REGULAR PROGRAMMING AND SHOW THE TOURNAMENT.  IT HAPPENED LAST YEAR SO WE CAN ONLY HOPE.  REMEMBER, CHECK BOTH TGC AND ESPN - 8AM EDT. 
  • 4/5/12
CHECK ESPND AND TGC AT 8AM EDT......MY GUIDE SHOWS ESPND AT NOON PDT FOR 4 HOURS OF COVERAGE AND JUST HEARD TGC SAY THEY WOULD BE COVERING FOR 7 STRAIGHT HOURS.  I KNOW LAST YEAR THAT THEY CONTINUED TO SHOW THEIR REGULAR PROGRAMMING BUT COVERED THE MASTERS ALL DAY INSTEAD.  GIVE IT A TRY AND WE CAN HOPE.  CAN'T IMAGINE WITH ALL THE HYPE THEY HAVE BEEN PUSHING WITH THE TIGER/RORY RIVALRY.  GOOD LUCK!
  • 4/5/12
SEE MY EARLIER POSTS GRANNY......MAYBE JUST MAYBE THE TV COVERAGE WILL BE THERE!
  • 4/5/12
THERE ARE 3 ESPN CHANNELS.....IN MY COMCAST.....ONE IS ESPND.  NOT SURE WHAT IT STANDS FOR BUT IT'S THE ONE I FORWARDED ON MY GUIDE TO FIND OUT WHEN THEY START AT PDT.  HOPE THAT HELPS.....AND DON'T FORGET TGC, LIKE I SAID, THEY JUST SAID THEY WOULD BE COVERING THE TOURNAMENT FOR 7 HOURS STRAIGHT.  I REMEMBER LAST YEAR THAT THEY DID COVER THE TOURNEY AND NOT JUST THE PUNDITS. 
  • 4/5/12
Paddy,

thank you so much.   not sure if we have ESPND, but i will check.

and thanks for the reminder about the golf channel too.  

GO TIGER!!!

• 4/5/12
i wish we could see all of Tiger's round too.

Paddy said ESPND   will start showing coverage

around noon.

• 4/5/12
hey all.

i will be back and forth

GO TIGER

WIN THE MASTERS BUDDY

IT'S YOUR TIME!!

• 4/5/12