• Welcome Guest
Tiger Woods forum

• General
    • Northern Trust Open Picks
  • 2/19/12
Its funny because now with the era of the "young guns" I kind of want Phil to be there with Tiger taking names to shut these young guns up. I have one condition and Phil broke it already, DO NOT WIN WHEN TIGER IS PLAYING.
  • 2/19/12
Might say that Phil winning "after 40" is a warning to the young guns.......Tiger is not washed up; he getting ready to pounce!!
  • 2/19/12
Seriously you're right because Tiger is healthy now. You know Phil has that arthritis and that's not really something that comes overnight, so chances are he's dealt with it probably since he was where Tiger is now, yet he still kept a decent winning clip going. I can only imagine what Tiger can do while healthy.
  • 2/19/12
You are right, Phil has won every year for 9 years now. Wonder how long he has had arthritis and said nothing..
  • To: All
  • 2/19/12

Congrats to TeamTiger01 for picking Haas to win @ Riviera.    My pick, Mickelson, made a great birdie (also Bradley) @ the 18th to get into a playoff.

What happened Sunday @ the 18th hole this week leading to a Playoff & Sudden Death is what I want to see for Tiger ASAP.    Mickelson's and Bradley's birdies at the 18th charged the air and hopefully more of the same will be seen this year. 

I hope everyone saw that one fan's reaction after Phil's birdie on the 72nd hole whereby the fan twirled his way inside the ropes and then scrambled after the fact & got back on the outside of the ropes.    It was a great & funny moment for the PGA Tour.